Buggy yellow flyers

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Currently, and probably due to a bug, rakoan illusionist can target eeeeverything. So i decided to exploit that, originally this was a twinsouls deck but i decided to replace them with champions but im still not sure whats better. this deck has insane scaling like 10 attak flash salmons, 0/2 court jesters that you transform into dune drakes with illusionist and buff to 7 attak with avairy, ghost dragons, huge lionfish and istanu. worst matchup is hunt down and even then it depends on draws much, id say it 50/50 (twinsouls is better against beats than champion.) the deck is a controll deck through and through, you build to the sides and make lands where you want to put your creatures, land develeopment is very flexible you dont have to stick to the wells. getting skycaptain early is amazing in this. istanu lets you keep up with heavy controll decks. the one failed experiment is there as a small cheat or to combo with istanu. illusionist might be replaced with fanatic or mistral guide or whatever but i like it the best, it lets you heal your creatures it lets you play around aoe, it scales with aviary and the token is cheak and helps istanu. climbing pretty fast with this deck, i think its good and can be optimized still. have fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 2.9
Difficulty: Advanced

3x COURT JESTER (3f)
1x FAILED EXPERIMENT (1f 1L)
3x DRAKKAR SKYCAPTAIN (4f 1D)
3x WINDBORNE CHAMPION (5f 5D)
2x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x GOLDEN AVIARY (2f 2D)
3x IONA’S SMILE (2f 2D)
3x FLASH SALMON (1f 2D)
1x ISTANU, ETERNAL LIGHT (6f 2D 4W)