Burn yak 2.0

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Here is the second version of my “YakBurn” and it is more powerful than before.

The key is once again to control one (or two) side(s) of the board, this way u’ll be able to deal 1 (or more) damage per turn with your “Bloodstone sprite”, u’ll boost every YAK harvesting in your opponent’s well with “Sapphire Yak” (+2/+2 per “Sapphire Yak”, this is very huge), and u’ll be able to double collect.

• U only need (at least) 1 green, yellow and blue land, plus 2 red lands to play all your cards. You’ll also need an uncolored land for your “Emerald Yak” (to get your 1/1 taunt yak).

-Protect your “Ruby yak”, this is your main source of damage - with your creatures - (but his defense is 5, so he isn’t killed by most of the red damages (except “Havoc”), or even “Chocking sand”); if your opponent uses 2 red damages to kill him this is perfect, u gain the card advantage (2 cards to get rid of 1).

-With the ability of “Ruby Yak”, “Blood singer”, “Bloodstone sprite” and your direct damages, u can deal 20 damages very fastly.

• “Kaios, demented overmind” is a finisher, by dealing 1 damage everywhere (and of course to all your Yaks), “Ruby yak” will deal 1 damage per yak on the board to the opponent, if you’ve got 2 “Ruby yak” on the board this will be doubled, imagine you’ve got 4 yaks on the board this will deal 8 damages (plus one from Kaios) to the opponent, a very good finisher.

Tell me what u think of this beta version after having tested it.

Have fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.5
Difficulty: Beginners

3x WAR YAK (5f)
3x KOBOLD WARBEAST (4f 2M)
3x BLOOD SINGER (3f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
1x DERELICT TOWER (3f 2M)
2x BLOODSTONE SPRITE (4f 1M)
1x KAIOS, DEMENTED OVERMIND (6f 6W)
1x MOTHER OF ALL YAKS (15f)
3x SAPPHIRE YAK (4f 1L)
3x EMERALD YAK (3f 1F)
3x RUBY YAK (5f 1M)
3x TOPAZ YAK (4f 1D)

So you don’t need famine for this? i found famine is great for burn yak builds.

actually kaios is a good call man as it drains health. does this proc ruby yak as well?

also mate I’d take long horn over war yak as long horn passes it’s buff on when it dies.

Hi guys,
“Famine” would be a great card in it, the problem is that there’s not any place for it, and also Kaios’ ability is a bit like “Famine”.
Yes Kaios proc Ruby’s ability, since your others yak receive damage (maybe there will be a nerf later, but for now it works)
I had put “Horn yak” in my former version of this deck, but “War yak” is really strong here since u can deal veryt quickly 10 damages, and so your “war yak” become a 6/5 creature.