This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
Please forgive my poor English.
This deck comes from some tricks and just a draft, but I think it’s interesting and worth to enhance:
- monstrous hydra + mistral guide: mistral guide can give hydra head dash and summon 6 hydra head at most with only 1 adjacent land.
- mystic beast + mistral guide: mystic beast needs to be summoned adjacent to an enemy well to get jump and +2/+0, but with mistral guide, you don’t have to built a land adjacent to the enemy well, just dash to.
- emperor Kaios + monstrous hydra/rain of fish + Fugoro (Urn of Gabira): so many creatures, so many emperor Kaios!
- Kaios(demented overmind) + monstrous hydra/rain of fish: use Kaios’ skill to get a BIG creature!
- Aurora’s creation: copy fugoru/monstrous hydra/emperor kaios to get another chance.
Land type(s): Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.3
3x GABRIAN CISTERN (4f 2L)
3x MYSTIC BEAST (3f 2L 1W)
2x FROGIFY (4f 4L)
3x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
3x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
3x MISTRAL GUIDE (4f 2D 1W)
1x EMPEROR KAIOS (5f 6W)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
1x KAIOS, DEMENTED OVERMIND (6f 6W)
1x RAIN OF FISH (6f 4L 2W)
3x MONSTROUS HYDRA (6f 3L)