BY Library Event Twinsoul

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Mulligan: Opening creatures are Water Elemental, Battle Toads, Hold the Line

always keep library if you have any of these

going first you can get away with just keeping library if you know you don’t play vs rush

going second it’s best to have water elemental or hold the line since you can play those turn1

if you get rolling with library on board and manage to build your deserts you are unstoppable, because yellow removal in combanation with cheap colossus and twinsouls will give you insane tempo

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.5
Difficulty: Beginners

3x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
1x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
1x SOUL PACT (2D)
3x WINDSTORM COLOSSUS (10f 2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
2x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
3x TWINSOUL SPIRIT (4f 3L 3D)
1x RADIANCE, IMPERIAL AIRSHIP (20f)
3x FORBIDDEN LIBRARY (1f 4L)

2 Likes

Feels super strong. Feels like it has the biggest lategame of all the meta-viable decks at the moment. Might be a bit weak to crackthorn, but not sure.

Very nice, but why is radiance included instead of something like khalim? Radiance can definitely swing a game around in your favor, but I’d like to here your thoughts on it’s inclusion

Radiance heals you. It’s important to sustain orb when using library. If you take out radiance, you’ll need healing songs or something, which I feel is not worth just to get Khalim, although I would love luuu’s opinion on this.

Yeah, you just need it to stay alive. With 2 or 3 libraries on board, life will go down very quickly. The cards you draw from libraries will help Radiance heal you, should have no trouble getting +8. Radiance becomes extremely cheap at that stage and acts as a finisher when summoned too. Flying 10/10 with Dash put it right up to enemy’s orb. Perfect synergy.

This is a control deck so you won’t be hitting face anytime soon or double collecting usually. Khalim doesn’t fit in here really, did you watch the video? Those lands and library takes awhile to setup and Khalim won’t get back up if he venture down the board. There are more games with this deck on luuu’s twitch if one is not enough.

This deck is fun to play, until you get bad draws.
It has 7 cards for healing: Radiance, Soul Drains and Hold the Line.
In my latest game out of all these I managed to draw only 1 Soul Drain and that was it.
Killed myself with just one library - the enemy was using a burn deck, so he didn’t even need to hit my orb, just by killing his creatures I got damaged + drain from library = RIP