BY Sac

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

A deck that utilizes Tale of the Old Turtle to cycle low-cost creatures to sacrifice.

You can read about why Tale is good in this kind of deck in the card analysis I made in the Metashaker #2 results article here: https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/article/49-metashaker-2-deckbuilding-contest-results. If I weren’t the organizer I would have submitted this deck for the contest, huh.

Some notable deck choices:

• Spring Mochi is incredibly valuable because it is basically a 0 cost creature that you can sacrifice.
  • You don’t have too many big creatures and Gabrian Warden and its protection is meant to keep them alive as much as possible. It is the only 7 cost card in the deck meaning that Spring Mochi’s discount is ensured to go on your protection card.
  • Wandering Monk and Death Walker are your main big guys that you fight with and damage the enemy orb. You mainly want to use protection on these guys.
  • I use Cartographers over Village Elders because this deck doesn’t need too much card draw. Cartographer is basically a 1 cost Farm Boy that doesn’t lose its value if drawn by Tale.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.7
Difficulty: Advanced

3x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
1x ROYAL JUDGE (5f)
3x CARTOGRAPHER (3f)
3x WANDERING MONK (4f)
2x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
3x GABRIAN WARDEN (7f 2L)
3x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
1x TRITON CHEF (2f 2L)
2x TALE OF THE OLD TURTLE (6f 2L)