[Card Text] Meteor

Meteor currently states:

Choose a space. Destroy all creatures, structures and lands on or adjacent to that space.

I haven’t yet had the chance to play the card but I assume it destroys everything on that space as well as the surrounding spaces, meaning the card text should be:

Choose a space. Destroy all creatures, structures and lands on and adjacent to that space.

If you actually have the choice to destroy that space only or the ring surrounding it, then that’s my bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

You are actually right, except I think they ment, Destroy all creatures, structures and lands that are on or adjacent to that space. Fyi it actually destroy 7 lands and all the creatures or structures standing on it (Except some rare bug ive seen where it does not destroy the one at the very top of it but transform it into a neutral plains).

(Except some rare bug ive seen where it does not destroy the one at the very top of it but transform it into a neutral plains)

That is only a visual bug, I believe. The tile that is sometimes displayed as praerie actually is an ocean tile as well.

You can watch it in the first video of J0k3’s fatique deck: Bringing back the Fatigue deck!
(the visual bug appears at 28’32’’, when he plays his first meteor. If you watch the game further on closely, you’ll notice at some point, that the opponent had to make another land to step on the tile that occured as praerie. I don’t recall the exact timestamp though, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: )