Changing their monetary system vs new game modes or game balance

i dont understand this patch at all. there are way more important things that could be getting done in this time like different game modes such as 3 or 4 player FFA, 2v2, 3v3 better custom games with friends, card balancing, an expansion. instead this time is being wasted on getting rid of the core set availability in a game that was meant to be buy to play to begin with. i understand there are more changes but have the announcement was about the core set.

Well, the announcement wasn’t to tell players of everything they were adding with v0.9. The announcement was made to tell the community that they only had a couple weeks to take advantage of the option to buy the full set. Rest assured, there will be more updates with v0.9. They confirmed the addition of more puzzles already.

I agree that the game needs much better balancing, but even though there’s no word about it, give them credit. They keep improving the game in many aspects, which is a great thing. Sure we need better balancing, but I’m happy to see that they are still doing a great job otherwise. Lets see what will be next and who knows, maybe there will be some fixes, even though (to me!) there should be some fundamental changes, as buffing creatures is just way to cheap.