Consistent Red Bargain

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

I’ve played a lot of red bargain variants and this is the strongest version overall. It can consistently get bargains early in the match, then overwhelm the opponent with cheap creatures and removal.

This archetype is surprisingly good at the moment. I won often while playing it in god rank, with a 7 match win streak at one point.

Red Bargain is in a good spot, since it’s faster than the greedy decks people play. You can finish off Gemshell and Sac before they have time to set up lands. This deck can also set up early defenses fast, allowing it to beat rush. Hard removal is rarely used now, making it safe to play big creatures.

I used Farm Boys instead of Village Elders for a long time, but I had matches where I lost because I ran out of cards. Village Elder is likely a better choice, since it fills the some role while giving the deck a bit of card draw.

Mulligan for Guardians and Elders. Having a bargain card and an expensive creature in the beginning is also great.

In most matches, you’ll want to go up one side fairly aggressively. Against rush, defend on both wells. Try to minimize the amount of lands you make, since you need to draw cards often.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 5.8
Difficulty: Advanced

1x MAGNUS, KING OF MEROVAL (10f)
3x VILLAGE ELDER (2f)
3x OGRE BATTLER (8f 2M)
3x BOLD BARGAINER (7f 2M)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 3M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
1x FIRESTORM (6f 3M)
3x OGRE DANCE (4f 2M)
3x RED DEVIL (9f 2M)
2x BLOOD SONG (4f 2M)
3x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)
3x DIVINE GUARDIAN (2f)

No Krog or metor, worst bargain deck ever.