Corrupted kaios

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

The cards I’ve chosen have special effects similar to Combat effects called Corrupt that trigger when an individual unit with the ability moves onto an enemy land. This can only be triggered by manually moving the creature rather than using events, like flash wind, to move them.

This deck is mostly for fun, but at my level (I just started playing)) it wins often enough in casual.

I find that it is best to save one kaios for later and play the other as soon as it is safe to do so, I will let you guess which is which.

I hope you have a good time with this deck. I made this out of my love of the game and the happiness it brings me.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.8
Difficulty: Intermediate

2x GABRIAN CISTERN (4f 2L)
3x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
1x BAERU, THE FIRST WAVE (8f 3L)
2x WAVECRASH COLOSSUS (8f 2L)
1x TRITON SANCTUARY (2f 1L)
2x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)
1x IGNUS, THE FIRST FLAME (8f 3M)
1x EMPEROR KAIOS (5f 6W)
3x IMPERIAL DRAKERIDER (5f 2W)
3x IMPERIAL TROOPER (4f 3W)
1x KAIOS, DEMENTED OVERMIND (6f 6W)
1x BALDURION, EVIL ARCHSMITH (5f 5M)
3x ENSLAVED PRIEST (3f)
3x KOBOLD SMUGGLER (5f 1M)
3x IGNUSI RITUALIST (4f 3M)

also, it is best to play your red lands along the edges of the board and the blues in the center or offensively.

How can i get that card? i dont see card anywhere on create deck.

Hey ^v^
It’s possible you know this by now, but I thought I’d mention that structures (i.e. Cistern and Sanctuary) can be placed on any land you control not just those of the same color.
It was a pleasant surprise to see this deck as I’ve also experimented with BR Corruption (which I affectionately refer to as PURBLE). I personally find Shifting Tides and Grappling Hook to be really useful in getting corruptions to trigger, so I’d recommend including them if you plan to explore this archetype further.

1 Like

woah. didnt consider those two, would be nice additions to the deck… but what would i replace?? hmm… i could trade in the sanctuary and cisterns for hook… hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

idk how i got the corrupt kaios… i know i bought all dlcs and premium… a little late to the game (just started playing 2 mo. ago) but im ready to play now that i have access to all the cards :smiley:

and idk where my other comment went, but yeah id be down to trade in the sanctuary/cisterns for hooks… ill give it a try :slight_smile: