Crackthorn Conbat Wishes [JP]

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

コンバット型の赤デッキを主軸としたクラックソーンデッキに「3つの望み」を組み合わせた欲張りデッキです。

本デッキの特徴は、前回のマンスリーカップ以降に増えてきた「チョーキングサンド」に対応すべく「宮廷の道化師」によるハンドバフを採用している点にあります。マナ回収を担うクリーチャーである「地下組織の盗賊」「地下組織のボス」「ウッドエレメンタル」に2/2バフがかかれば「チョーキングサンド」の範囲外に逃れることができます。

【前半戦】戦闘時にマナが回収できる「地下組織の盗賊」「地下組織のボス」でマナをブーストしながら「クラックソーンビースト」が召喚できる環境を整えます。
【後半戦】「クラックソーンビースト」で盤面を支配しながら、「池」「砂漠」の土地を作っていき「3つの望み」に繋げます。
【リーサル】盤面を支配した状態で「3つの望み」が打てれば、勝てます。

前半は後ろ寄りのクラックソーンデッキの動きをとることで、相手に「3つの望み」デッキであると悟られずに盤面を構築できるので、相手の意表をつけると思います。

It is a greedy deck that combines “Three Wishes” into Crackthorn deck with combat type red deck as its main axis.
The feature of this deck is that it adopts handbuff by “Court Jester” to correspond to “Choking Sand” that has increased since the last monthly cup.
You can escape beyond the scope of “Choking Sand” if 2/2 buff is applied to " Underground Brigrand", “Underground Boss” and “Wood Elemental” which are creatures responsible for collecting mana.

【First half of the game】 We prepare an environment where you can summon “Crackthorn Beast” while boosting mana with “Underground Brigrand” “Underground Boss” where mana can collect at battle.

【2nd half of the game】 While controlling the board with “Crackthorn Beast”, we will make land of “Pond” and “Desert” and connect to “Three Wishes”.

【Lethal】 You can win if you can strike “Three Wishes” with dominance of the board.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.3
Difficulty: Intermediate

2x COURT JESTER (3f)
2x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
2x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
2x RUUNIN’S GUIDANCE (2f 2F)
3x UNDERGROUND BRIGAND (3f 2M)
2x GIFT OF STEEL (3f 2M)
3x UNDERGROUND BOSS (5f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x CRACKTHORN BEAST (6f 3M 3F)
3x THREE WISHES (3f 2L 2M 2D 2F)
2x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)

Duuuuuuude, I know you probably don’t remember me, but I ran into you playing this deck on ladder. It’s a pretty cool concept.