Crumbled Up Bringer (rush)

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

I couldn’t find any decent red rush decks which uses the hate seed and bringer mechanic, so i made my own. I’m sure it can be tweaked even more, fx. imperial drain could possibly be nice or fire elemental for faster land placement + bringer/hate seed synergy. Also outlaw ranger might be good too, and i also like the idea of using hold the line for a bit of taunt + sustain.

TL:DR - Bait removal with an early golem, and go face with horsemaster buff if possible, pressure their faeria collectors, get an axe grinder spot if possible or use it for a more defensive play if needed. Mulligan for warbeast, grinder, golem or seifers for early removal.

Key cards: Crumbling Golem, Firebringer, and Hateseed. The golem is especially nice because it has a lot of synergy with the deck, it works as a frogify/removal bait, and you can play it turn 2 with a neutral opening + it buffs your bringer and reduces the cost on hateseed. And if they dont have an answer it can get real nasty if you have a horsemaster on the ready.

Firebringer can get pretty big rather fast, so if they waste removal they’re gonna feel it later :).

Mulligan: Golem, axe grinder, warbeast or seifers wrath (for early faeria farmer kills against fx blue), also if the rng gods fail you, then groundshaker can work too.

Deck Strengh: it’s a cheap deck to play faeria wise, it has decent removal because of the basic red kit + bomb slingers, and it’s strong vs. single-target removals, since you have so many threats in the deck.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 4.5
Difficulty: Beginners

3x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
2x KOBOLD WARBEAST (4f 2M)
3x HATE SEED (7f 2M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x BOMB SLINGER (5f 3M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
2x FIREBRINGER (4f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
1x FIRESTORM (6f 3M)
3x CRUMBLING GOLEM (5f 1M)