Thanks again everyone. I appreciated reading all of your comments and insights. See you again in a couple months!!
Hello everyone it’s me again. Based on the the last Community Sentiment Snapshot today is the day for the next one. I don’t want these to be too frequent so the next one will probably be one month after Oversky is released. I think we will have a lot of good feedback to give by then. To see the results of the previous snapshot go here. CSS #1. All your feedback last time was wonderful and I hope to see it again this time around. With that being said let’s get right to it.
What color do you play?
- I play Dual Color decks
- I play Tri Color Decks
- I play every color equally
How long have you been playing?
- A few days
- Less than 2 weeks
- 1 month
- 2 months
- Early Access
- The very beginning
What platform do you primarily play on?
- Mac OS x
How many hours have you put into the game?
- 5 hours or less
- ~10 hours
- ~20 hours
- ~ 30 hours
- ~40 hours
- ~60 hours
- ~80 hours
- ~100 hours
- ~ 150 hours
- ~ 200 hours
- The time I have put into this game should be measured in days or weeks, hours are no longer sufficient.
Did you preorder the Adventure Pouch?
- Yes the Pioneer’s Pouch
- Yes the Supporter’s Pouch
- Yes the Collector’s Pouch
Team Abrakam’s Communication
Satisfactory is where you want to strive to be at all times. Above that, give yourself a damn pat on the back
Substandard Essentially just needs improvement
Poor You are very unhappy with Abrakam’s Communication. Majority of votes in this category is VERY BAD
- Team Abrakam’s communication is Exceptional
- Team Abrakam’s communication is Satisfactory
- Team Abrakam’s communication is Substandard
- Team Abrakam’s communication is Poor
Team Abrakam’s Support
Support means responsiveness towards bug fixes, sorting out issues with accounts, giving you your egg if you didn’t recieve it etc
- Team Abrakam’s Support is Exceptional
- Team Abrakam’s Support is Satisfactory
- Team Abrakam’s Support is Substandard
- Team Abrakam’s Support is Poor
The game itself
Is smurfing a problem?
Smurfing refers to a variety of different scenarios. In this scenario, high level players are creating new accounts to farm or pick on new players.
Diverse You never know what your opponent is playing. You don’t know what is going on. Everything is chaos and Rainbow, Tri, Dual and mono decks abound.
Decent You encounter a healthy amount of decks. All colors are viable and have at least 1-2 decks
Dreadful The meta is dominated by a couple decks that you play against every game.
Dull Not necessarily a terrible meta, it’s just time for a new expansion to shake things up.
- The meta is Diverse
- The meta is Decent
- The meta is Dreadful
- The meta is Dull
What color is currently the weakest?
- All colors perform equally
How much of a factor does money play into being successful in this game?
Small Means different things to different people. I would classify small as no more than you would spend on a cup of coffee once a week.
Large Means the amount of 3-4 cups of coffee per week
- I feel as if I can be competitive in the game without spending any money
- I feel as if I can be competitive in the game by spending a small amount of money
- I feel as if I can be competitive in the game only by spending a large amount of money
Memoria disenchanting values
- The disenchanting rewards yield too little memoria
- The disenchanting rewards yield adequate memoria
- Disenchanting is fine, but reward rates for chests needs to be reworked.
- There is just the right amount of rng in this game
- There is too much rng in this game
- I’m okay with the current amount, but going further i’d like to see less
Pandora Single Player
- I haven’t played it and probably never will
- I enjoy it a lot!
- I play it every once in a while
- I’d play it but some things about it need to change (explain in comments!)
The Community in 3 words
RATE YOUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THE GAME
Did you enjoy Battlecup X?
What about Oversky are you most excited for?
How was your week?
What bugs do you want fixed the most?
What questions should I add to the next snapshot?