Dear Faeria people

I would just like you all developers know that Faeria is THE prettiest and estethicaly pleasing card game I have ever played.

The card art, the cute yaks, the orbs, wells, more yaks…

Anyway, I would just like to let you know that after 10 hours playtime I plan on spending 50 euros on the 21 000 gems pack. You deserve it. Thumbs up

P.S.

The stratergy, land-biulding aspect to your game is incredible. Scrolls Moyang fucked it up, but you people hit the bulls eye with it. Good job on the game.

6 Likes

Be sure to save the statistics of all types of cards that you will get from boosters. And Inform us later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi!
how to save the statistics pls?

Write to the notepad number of uncommon, epic and legendary cards.

@MaxisZ I can tell you right now the card packs are generous. I tend to get an epic every other pack and have seen double legendary packs with epics and rares in them as well. I say this having just tried another card game that is f2p and no competition. Faeria wins hands down. I think 30 packs in this new game and maybe 2 epics as well as 0 legendary cards. Not to mention I am getting maybe 1 new card per pack from a brand new game… Faeria is the best card game out there imo. That is with 6 cards per pack as well. Happy to see others sharing the love!

Faeria is certainly an excellent game.
My сurrent stat:
78 boosters
24 Epic (6,15%)
3 Legendary (0,76%)

2 Likes