This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
This deck allowed me to finally win against Magda mission pack 6/7 against Seifer. See video for the starting cards that worked for me and the full game and win.
Land type(s): Neutral, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.1
3x HEALING SONG (3f)
3x CAMPFIRE (1f)
3x PUNISHMENT (3f)
3x ORADRIM MONK (3f 2D)
2x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
3x ORADRIM TEMPLAR (3f 1D)
1x KHALIM, SKY PRODIGY (5f 2D)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
2x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
2x ZEALOUS CRUSADER (4f 2D)
2x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
1x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
2x WINDSTORM ARCHER (2f 2D)
This is the deck that I used for Magda 6/7, minus five irrelevant cards that any of you smarties could replace with something better. Many substitutes are available for these cards. I was only using what I had at the time.
- Load up on cards that heal you.
- Load up on cards that buff your minions.
- Load up on cards that drop forests.
- Load up on Vine Wall.
- Load up on Queen’s Assassin.
- Load up on Possessed Ursus.
- Load up on Oak Father.
- Build your land so that it heads in a straight line toward the boss. Don’t bother attacking the structures on either side of him.
- If you’re lucky enough to draw Possessed Ursus early, place the card, buff Possessed Ursus with something that increases its attack or life.
- Maneuver the Possessed Ursus in between the two enemy structures, in front of the boss. Attack weak enemies until the creature’s strength doubles enough for it to be a threat. Go for the boss.
- Keep dropping vine wall in the space in front of your hero to soak up some damage.
- The assassin card may be useful to knock out some enemies, as well.
- Heal yourself as your cards allow.
I won with Possessed Ursus increased to 16 attack by the end of the encounter.
If you don’t have Possessed Ursus, drop an Oak Father after you have enough forest thrown to give the Oak Father some added life.
Move the Oak Father in between the two enemy structures and attack the boss.
(I have not tried the Oak Father method but I feel it may work.)
Heavily dependent on chance. May require multiple rematches until the correct cards are drawn.
Short on magic. I didn’t draw any mana from wells throughout the whole encounter.
I hope this helps. If anyone out there has any other suggestions, please share.