Deepwood Stalker Theorycraft

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This is just a simple theorycraft of Deepwood Stalker. I still don’t have the opportunity to test it out since I’m missing exactly this card. So please keep in mind this is a Theorycraft. Try it at your own risk!

Some notes about some card choices:

• Eredon is an unusual card and many believe it’s not amazingly strong (that includes me too, to be honest). However it provides a nice sinergy with Deepwood Stalker if we manage to draw it early, so we can Fight those stronger creatures later in the game.

• Oakling is here for the same reason; even if its +5/+5 buff hits another creature, it’s still a strong effect. Additionally, we can use Feed the forest on it in case we haven’t draw our Living Willow.

• Spirit of Rebirth is the strangest pick and indeed I’m not completely sure if it’d work or not on this deck but it still provides hand-buff everytime one of our creature dies (Oakling, Eredon, Living Willow, Bloomsprite…).

• Bloomsprite is one of our gatherers. It helps Spirit of Rebirth to buff our hand and gives us one green card when it dies. It could be another creature, making it even better with Spirit of Rebirth.

Some replacement for these cards in case you’re hesitant about the choices:

• Eredon -> Tethra: while its Faeria cost is higher, it still provides a big buff on one of our creatures. Sadly it won’t help Deepwood Stalker to Fight stronger creatures.

• Spirit of Rebirth -> Elderwood Embrace: same reason as the Eredon replacement, plus it removes the randomness of buffing a random creature.

• Bloomsprite -> Sagami Grovecaller: provides greater mobility to our deck.

Land type(s): Forest, Mountain
Faeria cost: 3.5
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x BLOOMSPRITE (2f 2F)
3x OAKLING (5f 2F)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
3x SPIRIT OF REBIRTH (3f 2F)
1x EREDON, VOICE OF ALL (5f 2F)
3x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x DEEPWOOD STALKER (3f 2F)