Dragon Paradise

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

New high synergy Day of Dragons deck!

Focus on fast land creation and gaining faeria to play a game ending day of dragons with potentially 4 dragons in the same turn! Watch your opponent surrender in pure awe!

Mulligan for seed/earthcraft and octopus.

When playing all 4 dragons in same turn do this order: Blue—>Yellow—>Red—>Green

Have fun! Comment with any questions.

-TheTrueQuAz

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.4
Difficulty: Advanced

1x DAY OF THE DRAGONS (12f)
3x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
3x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
3x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x SOUL PACT (2D)
3x SEED OF PARADISE (2f 1F)
3x SHIFTING OCTOPUS (4f 1L 1F)
1x ULANI, OVERSKY SHAMAN (4f 1L 1M 1D 1F)

Sorry, but I only get losses with this deck. You must be playing a friend in that video, as he’s clearly not attacking/rushing like any other player would have done.
The problem is that is takes way too long to get Day of the Dragons : this deck is way too based on luck i.m.o.

Sorry, but I’m not winning a single game with this deck. You’re clearly playing a friend in your video, as he is buffing you, and not attacking : any other player would have long started rushing/attacking you…

To me this feels way too much of a ‘luck’ deck. The mana isn’t a problem, waiting till Day of the Dragons is finally in your hand is… if it ever comes. In 4/5 matches I didn’t get it.

(sorry for double post)

StarWolfer, try adding time of legends if you have trouble finding day of dragons. Also if you look closely my “friend” was trying to OTK me with battle rager. (He was not my friend it was a casual game) Hence the buffs and safe play. The ideal match up for this deck is vs slow decks and other 4 colour decks! If you meet a rush deck you are in trouble :slight_smile:

Have fun

Note also I had to play the day of dragons early in this match to kill his battle rager with garudan. If I waited another turn for feed the forest I could play all 4 dragons together :slight_smile: But I was afraid of his OTK!

try a more begginers friendly deck if you want easier games! :slight_smile:

StarWolf I updated the deck to make it easier to play, have a look now and try it again!

StarWolf I updated the deck to make it easier and smoother, have a look now and try it again!

Thanks!, I’ll give it a spin tomorrow :slight_smile: