Ecaris

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Ever Changing Adventure Reality Is Subjective!!!
plus it’s my char name backwards :wink:

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.3
Difficulty: Beginners

3x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
3x MAGDA, QUEEN OF MEROVAL (4f)
3x MAGNUS, KING OF MEROVAL (10f)
3x STORYTELLER (3f)
1x DAY OF THE DRAGONS (12f)
1x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
2x FAERIA TREE (2f 1F)
1x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x RUUNIN’S PRESENCE (4f 2F)
1x RUUNIN, THE RELENTLESS (6f 2F)
1x KROG, THE OGRE KING (12f 2M)
1x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)
1x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x THREE WISHES (3f 2L 2M 2D 2F)
3x TIME OF LEGENDS (1f)

About the deck sorry I am only 2 weeks in so some might find the deck I want lacking!
but here is the guide:
Storyteller is an attack you can destroy 9+ of opponents deck as well as heal and use as blockers on map or Faeria collectors, and this deck holds 45 + cards based around how the game goes.
There is 1 element making card each to utilize when map building so you only have to time four specials maybe a 5th depending on draws allowing plan map control ,also keeping in mind 2 of them fly jump and 1 taunts for better map building control.
Now Ruunin if you so draw with your many card draws from Storytime is your destroyer,you want it to suicide run for each time it just comes back stronger, and krog you figure 2 maybe 3 battles he gonna survive so that hopefully times right to make worth your while minus 21 Faeria cost,Ruunins presence can end up as any green so 3 mystery area controllers, so even if someone does have frog or destroy this deck has to many to choose from. lol, hence day of the dragons which is 4 cards reduced Faeria cost ,so again low consumption.
Now if you have played out all 7 of your legends in your deck, Time of legends can summon 3 surprise new ones.
Now magda I haven’t used yet, but am presuming she works like time of legend so if you can manage to get her to fight little ones like 1/1 could be many extra cards to your deck at reduced Faeria and Magnus is all around bad az on the field reducing your cost every where with decent start to mid game str so bonus card draws everywhere. Hold the line 3 cards actually 6 that help in every way map building stopping assaults with a healing combined of12 health, Storytime 6 health and 3 Wish’s another 9 health,not counting the extra 9 mystery cards that you steal from your opponents deck, or Ruunins possible tiki healers.
Just in case you loss control of the Faeria board control 2 Faeria trees which keeping 1 alive shouldn’t be to hard all things considered. so in the end you have minimal of 18+ possible card mystery’s as well as possible 5 times your stated 20 health depending on what you get and tons of ways for reduced Faeria as well as many ways to obtain it.
Hence the title.
Sadly because I am new only half of it made,probally gonna take me awhile. :confused:

Eeeer…

Sorry to disappoint you (if this deck isn’t a troll) : there can be only a single copy of each legendary card in a deck.
So Magda, Magnus, and Time of Legends can’t be there in three copies.

But good luck to create new decks around Three Wishes, they are very pleasant to play with ! :yak: