Elemental Wishes

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

A deck full of elementals and three wishes, which I consider as the most balanced deck. Why are elementals an extraordinary creature? Because they create a land upon summoning. This allows us to quickly expand our territory in the early game and to use our turn for +1 Faeria or Draw a Card in the late game.

I know that most decks have at least a few combos; and this deck looks just plain boring without any combos or powerful creatures. But I believe there is a greater value in having a balanced deck. Firstly, it renders the removal spells of the opponents such as Frogify or Last Nightmare less effective, since our creatures are not worth much Faeria anyway. Secondly, it reduces the risk of us losing due to bad draws.

The spells included in this deck will help us gain control of the board in most situations. To remove annoying structures and low health minions, we can use Flame Burst. For surprise attack, we use Syland Horsemaster and Elderwood Embrace. When the opponent sends out their powerful and high-cost creatures, that’s when we get ahead in the Faeria differentials by using Frogify or Last Nightmare.

Lastly, we have Three Wishes, the most overpowered spells in the game. For the cost of only 3 Faeria, we will get to use three cards with 3 Faeria discounts each. That’s +6 Faeria advantage; not to mention the +3 Life, which maybe life saving in dire situations. In addition, we will know what the opponent will draw and thus be able to construct a better strategy for the next three turns.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.8
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
3x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)