ESofMill

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

A mill deck in Faeria? no way!

So how does it work?

The plan is to get a billion faeria, play dream, flood the board with fish, medallion Hunted outlaw and doomsday. (you want to play the combo as late as possible to make sure that the opponent is at least halfway through his deck so he dies from fatigue).

Clip of the deck in action below:

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 6.1
Difficulty: Advanced

3x STORYTELLER (3f)
3x HUNTED OUTLAW (3f)
2x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
3x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
3x STORMSPAWN (10f 2L)
1x AURORA’S DREAM (24f 5L)
3x FAILED EXPERIMENT (1f 1L)
3x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
1x RADIANCE, IMPERIAL AIRSHIP (20f)
2x DOOMSDAY (9f 2D)
1x TIME OF LEGENDS (1f)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
3x RAIN OF FISH (6f 4L 2W)
1x RAPALA, THE DOPEFISH (1f 1L 3W)

1 Like

My Faeria life is totally changed after playing this deck. +1 recommend.

i love this deck,thank you esof!
by the way,i think you should add a Baron thulgar in this deck,because Rapara+Baron thulgar+medallion+doomsday is very crazy combo!;you can get many 0cost card bat opponent cant get it

yea, i considered Baron, you can replace Radiance with Baron if you like, because radiance isn’t 100% essential tho it may buy you some time vs some decks.

I did some tests i think you’re right, @Mutei, i replaced radiance with Baron.

take care of otk yourself lol

I just need time of legends for this. would you advise waiting till I have that, or try without it? I just got dream before so really wanna try this now.

Sure, you should be able to pull off the combo even without TOL, you can replace it with a Divine Guardian or a 3rd Doomsday for now.

thanks ES. I just put radiance back in as I wasn’t sure what to put in. I have a 3rd guardian though so can just go with that.

thanks.