Faeria Academy

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Faeria Academy

Faeria Academy is series of articles to help new players get started in Faeria. They have been listed as chapters to help build up your Faeria knowledge as you read. It starts with the basics such as building a deck and land placement but then moves onto advanced concepts like the mulligan and the power wheel.

This guide is for both beginners and experienced players. The start of the Academy will teach you the base fundamentals of Faeria. Once you’ve mastered the basics it will move onto the more advanced concepts. The Academy has been designed to give a smooth learning curve so that by the end of reading you’ll be comfortable with all aspects of the game. If you’re experienced with Faeria you may still find useful information to help you. Each chapter will have links to useful resources such as other articles and videos.

Chapters

• Chapter 1: Cards and Keywords
  • Chapter 2: Land Placement
  • Chapter 3: Board Control
  • Chapter 4: Building a Deck
  • Chapter 5: Complete Pandora Breakdown
  • Chapter 6: Understanding the Mulligan
  • Chapter 7: Other uses of the Power Wheel
1 Like

Dear Aquablad,

Hi! I’m from Taiwan, an East Asia country. As a beginner of Faeria, I thank you for writing this series of articles, it help me a lot. I would like to share your good articles with more Taiwanese beginners who is not good at English. Would you like to allow me to translate “Faeria Academy” into Traditional Chinese and make it public? Before I do that, I need to obtain your permission. Of course, I will indicate the original author and source links in each article.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Frotaku