Faeria Friday: The final Monthly Cup

Let’s talk about the future of the Monthly Cup. Also, the current ladder season ends this Monday! Check out the card backs you can earn.

November Season Ending

• Season reset: Monday, December 4th at 12pm (Noon) CET

Here are the card backs you’ll be awarded, should you earn them:

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite player to compete in next weekend’s $3300 Monthly Cup!

Monthly Cup XVII Qualifier #2

##Esports holiday hiatus

We’ll be taking a break with official tournaments during the month of December. This means there will be no qualifiers next month, or Monthly Cup in January. Enjoy the holidays, and take a break from refining the best possible Krog decks.

We will use this time to overhaul Faeria’s esports system and enter the new year with something fresh and hopefully more tailored to our competitive community’s desires.

The future of the Monthly Cup

Monthly Cup XVII next Saturday will be the last Monthly Cup event of the year, and potentially the last Monthly Cup as you currently know it.

With the beginning of the new year, we are looking to restructure our tournament system and finally set the foundations for the Faeria World Circuit, a concept you may have heard us mention before.

We’ll be providing more information about these changes as they become closer to reality.

Until then - Monthly Cup XVII takes place Saturday, December 9th at 16:00 CET!

Helpful Guides

Decks of the Week

Metashaker Deckbuilding Contest Results - Triton Banquet + Triton Chef

Community events

The latest Custom Card creator contest is still being judged. Don’t worry, it’s not forgotten!

Deals of the Week

You’ll find these new items in the in-game store, starting today:

• Dragon Orb
  • Arcane Well
  • Aurora Avatar
  • Sharra’s Card Back

Cosmetic Bundles available:

• Magda
  • Ruunin
  • Fugoro

Hello faeria team.

A little message just too say again and again that we need so hard the release on android.

The game is slowly dying cause lack of players and the android version was close to perfect.

Why don’t launch it or focus on it ???

I know you (atmaz) said me that you want to put it to next level of perfection but please don’t wait so much.
I fear it will be too late soon :frowning:

3 Likes

No information about it ?

Awesome …

I will try to wait again and again.

Sorry, there is no current ETA on Android release.

I have Faeria on my Android (XAPK) even without the official support. No issues.