Fatique Annoying Gnat Deck

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Here my experiment of a weird Deck which sometimes leads into crazy sceneries. It is still in work and for experienced players. Not rarely I lose to misscalculating the effects of my synergy trigger and landblockers, the ‘‘Annoying Gnat’’, against red burn especially, against those you often do only play one and that only if your hand allows to do so. ‘‘Doomsday’’ is your out but your playstyle differs, therfore sometimes you don’t play it at all.

I will write a more defined description some time soon. Recommendation is appreciated.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.7
Difficulty: Advanced

2x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
3x STORYTELLER (3f)
2x TIKI HEALER (5f 2F)
2x WEEPING IDOL (1f 1F)
1x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
2x WILD AVENGER (6f 2F)
3x RUUNIN’S GUIDANCE (2f 2F)
2x SHAYTAN ASSASSIN (3f 2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
2x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
2x SOUL EATER (5f 3D 3F)
1x RADIANCE, IMPERIAL AIRSHIP (20f)
2x DOOMSDAY (4f 2D)
2x ANNOYING GNAT (2f 2D)
1x VOICE OF TRUTH (4f 2F)

This is an interesting deck. Could you give more detail about how it should be played, and why you chose the cards you did?

I am curious why you have Earthcraft, Voice of Truth, and Choking Sands rather than Last Nightmare?

Hello, I will add more soon as of how to play, but that being said, I am also still figuring it out! :smiley:

I have Earthcraft because it is a nice carddraw and gives me ability to block against aggro, since I run Souleaters, I often come short in landbuilding for those, Earthcraft helps me sometimes also with the lack of carddraw since I often try to use Storytellers later on, either if I can mill my enemys hand, when I need to (urgend drawing/heal), or when I feel very safe to win the game.
I personally find choking sand stronger than last nightmare, also costs me two less mana, without synergy of wheeping idols and annoying gnat often a problem. I think 6 mana removal when I run shaytan assasins and voice of truth is too much. These 3 can deal with something that is ugly. It’s more or less protecting your face, always live on the edge, know how far you can go and taunt your enemies. They for sure won’t know what is comming next, often secured me the victory.

6 F for a removal when I run 2 S. Assasins and one Voice of truth is too much, I often have mana issues if my Wheeping Idols won’t synergise with some Annoying Gnat action. I feel like Choking Sand does a perfect job at destroying those pesky things that Voice of truth or a Shaytan Assasin won’t be good trades for. Especially against Burn decks, Choking > Nightmare

Voice of truth is really nice, sometimes you even use it on your own minions to trade favourably, especially nice against green (also the shaytans). With the shaytans you bait Frogify, which makes you win 1 Faeria over your enemy and also gives you a 2/2 frog. If you bait out those crucial disables your taunts with 5/5-25 (highest xD) are hardly to be broken, or even your soul eaters.

The key is to bait out recources, disables and try to outvalue your enemy since he almost always will win the faeria well battle! Don’t play stuff if not neccessary, besides annoying gnat, but be careful with it.