Filters in deckbuilder

Hello!
I am a new Polish player and i start stream Faeria.
I think that should appear filters in deckbuilder e.g. taunt, combo or mana cost.
This really helps the players.

^^

Hi Garod!
We totally agree with you and this is of course on our to-do list :slight_smile: Don’t worry, we are aware that the deck building experience is not complete yet and we are working hard to deliver a better overall experience to all of you! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick reply . :slight_smile:
Good luck!

1 Like

Hi guys !

I realized it especially as i tried to create a highlander deck yesterday evening.
It would be enjoyable for the release version if there might be a search engine included with the possibility to explore for:

• card texts (e.g. “draw”, “faeria”, “+1/+1”, “event”)
  • Abilities (e.g. “flying”, “deathtouch”, “taunt”) … as mentioned above
  • Power/Toughness
  • Faeriacost filter <, <=, =, >, >=
  • card types
  • Filter function for the availability of cards in my collections

This “Database” doesn’t have to be included in the deckbuilder necessarily, but an ingame version for a deckbuilder instead of an browser-based one might be interesting for players. Espacially those browser-based deckbuilders doesn’t have an overview of … which cards are in my collection.

Would make life much easier to get an overview if a deckidea or combopieces is possible or simply unrealistic.
And for me personally more relevant one might get a better idea about feasible color combinations.

Best wishes
yourNICKhere