Fire and Flames from Hell

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Greetings, measly gods !

Behold Ignus, Lord of all Fires and Flames, ascending from hell to burn you all !
Your forests will turn into seas of flames, your oceans will evaporate until only sand is left, your deserts will learn how the sun is but a gentle breeze faced with my scorching heat !
If you ever dare to chalenge my flames, here is what awaits you:

My hell is one of flames and fires

Yes, ALL and only “Flame” or “Fire” cards. Everything else is too cold and do not deserve to be in my deck.

Key card that will bring you victory

*Firebringer x3 of course. To engulf the whole world in a sea of flame. Notice how the synergy with the massive amount (6 !!!) of hell’s minions in this deck makes him OP. My finisher of course. You cannot play this deck without this card, unless you want a crushing defeat.

The Boss

*Ignus, the First Flame x1. Every army needs an evil overlord, and that’s ME ! My power is awesome, I do not need lands, only fire, to achieve board domination with Hellfire and Firestorm !

Hell’s minions

*Flame Spitter x1. Small flame, but helps to start the fire. My #1 harvester maybe ? Nope. Such a weak flame (2 attack only) is not for me.

*Fire Elemental x3. Because more fire is always cool. My #2 harvester (T1 4f harvester is OP). Well, flames do need some time to grow high. No weak T1 drop to fill my hell ! (Just see the brigth side: a nice land allowing to expand my world domination, plus he is friend with FireBringer)

*Flame Thrower x3. Spread the fire !

*Flamesilk Faerie x3. Hell’s mascott. Because faeries in hell… hum. Helps me Advertise Hell’s hot party events !

*Bloodfire wisp x3. Hell’s events best friend. I always bring it with me when I set things on fire !

Hell’s hot events

*Campfire x1, just in case I need to cool of a bit. Such a small fire is like icy water to me.

*Flame Burst x3. I will burn your board and occasionnaly your face !

*Firebomb x3. Fire is life. Do it with a Bang !

*Firestorm x3. Best possible weather to have when setting on a journey for world domination.

*Hellfire x3. More… Fire…

Party programm

I’ll sit in my warm orb while I cleanse the board with my flames (was it a bbq party ?). Then my distance minions and my dear FireBringers will close the game !

tldr: BURN THEM ALL !!!

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 4.1
Difficulty: Beginners

1x CAMPFIRE (1f)
1x FLAME SPITTER (3f 1M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x FLAME THROWER (3f 3M)
3x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)
3x FLAMESILK FAERIE (2f 2M)
3x BLOODFIRE WISP (4f 2M)
3x FIREBRINGER (4f 2M)
3x FIREBOMB (4f 2M)
3x FIRESTORM (6f 3M)
1x IGNUS, THE FIRST FLAME (8f 3M)
3x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)

2 Likes

I’m getting a vague impression that this deck likes fire. Maybe? Dunno, it seems like that might be what your going for, but who can tell?

This deck looks very hot.

1 Like

haha love the fire theme!