Fire Flyers

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

After some tweaking and good results on ladder, I present to you my RY Flyers deck :slight_smile:

Quick guide:
-Try to look for Drakkar Skycaptain in your starting hand, preferably in combination with Iona’s smile. Keep air elementals as well for some early land ramp.
-You’ll generally want to start with a desert or prairie into desert to the side, and play Skycaptains as soon as possible. Try to only play your Smiles with at least one Captain on board.
-Don’t be afraid to play a Sky Anemone early to prevent your opponents first creature from harvesting. If it’s a low attack creature this can stall it for 2 or 3 turns for a nice early faeria advantage. It’s also excellent late game to stall big enemies from reaching your creatures/orb. This card has tipped the match in my favor more times than I can count :slight_smile:
-Only build a mountain in front of your orb once you’re ready to play the Flamesilk, which will hopefully have received a buff from one or more Skycaptains. Shadowsilk will help you draw the events to trigger the Flamesilk buff.
-Flamesilk can also get some great value by playing it defensively beside your own wells, preventing your opponents creatures to advance from the other side of the board.
-Try to save your Flashwinds for moving your ranged Flamesilk around, or to move enemy creatures if they’re blocking your opponent’s orb.
-Flash Wind is also great in combination with Scourgeflame Specter if played beside your own well, allowing you to double collect and hit face in one turn for 5 or more damage if it’s buffed by Skycaptains. Specters will generally be your game finisher with their combat effect.

Land type(s): Mountain, Desert
Faeria cost: 2.8
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x FLAMESILK FAERIE (2f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x DRAKKAR SKYCAPTAIN (4f 1D)
2x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x FLASH WIND (3D)
2x SCOURGEFLAME SPECTER (7f 3M 3D)
2x IONA’S SMILE (2f 2D)
3x MANTA RIDER (5f 3D)
3x SKY ANEMONE (1M 1D)
3x SHADOWSILK FAERIE (3f 4W)

I enjoy this deck, thank for sharing :slight_smile:

Glad you enjoy it :slight_smile: After posting this I’ve replaced the 3 manta riders with 1 last nightmare and 2 windborne emissarys (cheap 5 attack creature if you have another flyer on board), to counter the green decks with massive creatures I’ve been seeing lately with the new DLC. Only 1 nightmare but it’s fairly easy to draw with the shadowsilk faeries

Hey ICake, in your deck there are only 2 manta rider so wich card from your initial deck should i remove?