This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
So after reading @Wurfs comment about there not being any real hard removal in the meta anymore I started thinking… and this is what I came up with. Just a basic GB enchant list but it has worked pretty well for me at lower ranks.
This deck generally squishes red and green decks but get’s totally owned by blue. It “can” win against yellow but you’ll need some serious luck.
Mulligan For: Any creature except enchantress, damage buff of some sort, movement trick of some sort
- Put green lands towards your wells in a mid-range fashion.
- Summon a green creature.
- Most of the time you’re gonna want to skip the double collect position, go straight for the opponent’s well with your creature. Use neutrals if possible.
- Use a banquet, tower or enchant to catch the opponent off guard.
- Summon another creature and advance towards the enemy face.
- Use health buffs and enchant to set up a nice clock on your opponent and draw cards as much as possible to get answers to problems that you opponent might create.
- Find out that single target removal still exists in some meta decks and panic.
- Stop panicking, buff up your spare ursus and whack the orb again.
- Finally, obliterate that orb with a real manly 32 dmg teddy bear BM overkill.
- Try to hide the fact that you’re using Blue for as long as possible to keep the element of surprise. Use the fact that triton banquet only needs one lake to catch your opponent totally off guard.
- Remember, don’t put all your eggs in the same basket. Try to keep some buffs in hand for emergencies. This is a deck where things can go from a certain win to certain loss in one turn if you don’t have enough creatures on the board to keep the tempo rolling.
And that’s it. If you do decide try this deck out on the ladder, good luck, you’re gonna need it…
Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.2
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTRESS (4f 2L)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
3x SUNKEN TOWER (2f 2L)
3x TRITON BANQUET (3f 1L)
2x TIKI PIPER (3f 1F)
2x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
3x POSSESSED URSUS (5f 2F)
3x DEEPWOOD GRIZZLY (5f 1F)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
2x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)