[GNU/Linux][Bug] Opening In wrong monitor and shrunken window

Hello,
There are a couple of issues that I have been running into when playing the game. Before I get into them, I am running Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS, Codename: Xenial, Kernel Version: 4.4.0-66-generic, and Faeria through Steam. The first is that the game always opens on my second monitor which has a resolution of 1280x1024. It also appears that setting launch options does not currently work for fixing this. To fix this, I change the game to windowed mode and drag it onto the correct screen. I then change it back to full screen. The problem is sometimes when I go to drag the screen over, the width stays the same of the 1280x1024 screen but the height shrinks down such that it is only 1/10 of the original size. This makes the game window look like a very long but skinny rectangle. This makes it impossible to change the resolution within the game to fix this. My work around is to set my main monitor (1920x1080p) to the lowest resolution it can handle (720x576) which allows the screen to grow large enough that I can change the settings and get the screen back to normal. This is the only way I have found to fix it.

Lastly and this is mostly cosmetic, I have a graphical glitch sometimes when I enter the shop. In the border around the Underground Boss the leftmost edge will be golden and flip between it’s original border color and that lighter golden border. Sharra’s Cardback does this as well, but on the right most side of the rectangle. I have described these issues the best I can. I will provide pictures in this post then next time I catch them to make them more clear. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Thank you for your time.