Holiday Costume Contest thread

##Holiday Costume Contest

You may remember Faeria’s last costume contest from October. We had such fun with that one, we wanted to host another for this holiday season - but make it even better.

The rules are simple:

• Decide which card deserves a costume the most
  • Browse through our public library of card art to find your canvas
  • Apply your costume gently, using the image editing program of your choice
  • Use a tool like GameShark’s Community Card Creator to give life to your festive creation
  • Post your costume into this thread. We will also need a link to the full-sized art you used if we are to properly implement it in game.
  • Full size art must be at least 512x512 pixels.
  • Next week, we will be adding up to 5 of our favorite submissions to Faeria for a limited time.

Yes, that’s right. Winners from this contest will get their costume displayed in-game for the holiday season!

EXAMPLE POST:

Link to full art

Alright, I think you get the idea.

You can add ability text to your card if you want, but it’s not necessary.

Remember, the winners will have their costume applied to existing cards already in the game!

Submissions close 23:59 CET on Monday, December 19th.

Show us what you got.

• The Faeria Team

UPDATE:

It seems some people are having trouble seeing images uploaded to the forums directly, so it may be best to host them on a website such as http://imgur.com/ for the time being.

2 Likes

Art:

1 Like

Very nice!

Just a reminder, if you want your costumes to have a chance to make it in game, we need a link to the full-sized art as well, at least 512 x 512

I can’t see Screem112’s for some reason. I hope we didn’t have the same idea!

Edit: I decided to make the magical Christmas sky less intense.

1 Like

Merry Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

Ehm so whats up with the images one uploads through the forums? :open_mouth: I guess I’ll just upload them to my ftp and link them instead… facepalm

Oh and yea, Im using the art from the dropbox, and then I made it 512, but since your art isnt square, its 512xSomething :smiley: you’ll see.

my art file got corrupted for some reason… so I had to redo it. I hope it is ok this way.

1 Like

Santa Gnat

1 Like

There is my contribution, i am not a great artist, but just for fun:

1 Like

Time for my contribution :smiley:

1 Like

Card:

Art:

MS Paint + bad drawing skills = this!

Art:

Card:

All made in ms paint, have a merry ruunin everyone!

Art:

2 Likes

forgot my original picture :smiley:

Sadly, I didn’t check the thread until after I made the Image, otherwise I would’ve seen Screams Garudolf.
Have fun with Garudan, the Heart of Christmas anyway!

In case the direct Forum picture doesnt work the Imgur link for the Card and Art
“Link”

(someone mentioned he cant see the pictures and they were blank.)

1 Like

Haven’t done one of these since back when I did Magic card spoofs. Was a lot of fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like