I'm worried about faeria

Between the gorgeous art style, the rich thematic tone, and the brilliant strategic and tactical game play, I believe Faeria is easily one of my favorite games of all time. However, I’m concerned about the sustainability of Faeria. Here is a link to Faeria on Steam charts: https://steamcharts.com/app/397060#7d.

These statistics worry me because as you can see Faeria is at an all time low and it seems to be going down by the day. This is apparent on ladder too. Earlier today I played against the same person in 4 games out of 5 in a row. This person was at rank 4, however I’m currently at rank 12 god so the matches were far from fair with all of them resulting in me crushing my opponent who used a different deck in all 4 matches. The fact that the game had to match me against someone ranked this far below me so many times in such a short period of times, as well as the startling statistics from steam charts is indicative that the player base is already small and it is slowly diminishing.

I believe that the issue is a sever lack of effective marketing. If I hadn’t heard of Faeria through youtubers from other ccgs I would have never known about the game. I don’t want to give the devs advice here because I’m certain they have far more experience in this matter than I do, however I am very concerned about the current state of the game.