Incorrect username or password bug? help!

I was doing some missions ‘puzzle’ type, and I failed it, the screen went black but the gear icon was still up, I pressed on it , thinking it wouldn’t even work and it said i was spectating? or someone was spectating ? ( I’m rather new , don’t have friends in my list or shouldn’t have) .

I pressed sign out , thinking that signing back in would fix whatever problem there was, instead now I can’t login since i get ‘incorrect username or password’ message, I’ve retyped my password and username again a dozen times (and no, I didnt use capslock)

Tried the ‘my faeria account is validated’ and it sent me to ‘https://api.abrakam.com/password-recovery’ where the page isn’t working, used the other option that says ‘I have created account on pc/mac/linux’ that prompts me to change my password, that didn’t work either, restarted my steam client a few times, to no avail, anyone had this problem before? Is it a server issue?

I can login but the password reset site is down. Try Discord or pm @Atmaz ?

same probleme for me !

I pm’ed Atmaz as directed and it now works thankfully, dreadful 40 mins away from the game :smiley:

edit: puzzle #31 is the messy one , it still goes black screen (if you fail it) but I’ve alt + f4 not to risk any further issues