With the change to the Earthcraft card, I think Jalmyr Puzzle #55 is now impossible to keep. I believe the solution should be:
– Play first Sagani Warrior on forest next to left of home.
– Sagani Warrior dashes two tiles up.
– Create forest tile to the upper right of Sagani Warrior
– Play second Sagani Warrior on just created forest tile.
– Sagani Warrior dashes two tiles up (to just below enemy home).
– Play Earthcraft, which previously allowed one to create a tile next to the enemy home, but now only allows an existing tile to be changed to another landscape.
– With Earthcraft, you would have drawn an Elderwood Embrace.
– Then you could play your Freedom Fighter right next to the enemy in the newly created tile and applied the Elderwood Embrace to buff the Fighter to 5 attack, from which you could kill the enemy.
With the change to Earthcraft, I don’t think there is a way to solve this puzzle so I am effectively stuck at this stage.