King and Pirate

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Ignus = Gemshell Tortoise

Built around Cap-10 and Krog with Enchantment and Herald cost reduction synergy.

All creatures in this deck can be reduced by Herald and there are many enchantment targets.

I decided to include Sturdy Shell for easier early game, Aquatic with Banquet for early double collect on opposite side is nice. Faeria should not be a problem with Boss, Herald, Tortoise and Krog reductions. Decided on cheaper cards generally rather than 7-bargain to make it more consistent, and hoping to use Tortoise-reduced cards for immediate impact (e.g. Banquet).

Comments and improvements welcome :slight_smile:

Land type(s): Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.6
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x GABRIAN ENCHANTRESS (4f 2L)
2x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
3x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
3x TRITON BANQUET (3f 1L)
3x GIFT OF STEEL (3f 2M)
3x UNDERGROUND BOSS (5f 2M)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 3M)
1x KROG, THE OGRE KING (12f 4M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x IGNUS, THE FIRST FLAME (8f 3M)
3x KROG’S DINNER (3f 2M)
1x CAP-10, SKY PIRATE (4f 2M)

I replaced Sturdy Shell with Grim Guard so I can concentrate on building Mountains and summoning Krog earlier. The extra 2 faeria is not a problem, this deck has so many cost reductions. Added 2 Grappling Hook too, they are great once you have set up land and creatures.

Also learnt that Krog becomes free when you have 2 Dinner on board, so effectively 6 faeria. Good value for 2/12 with his combat ability. :smiley:

Overall, I probably only win 1 in 3 or 4 games in casual, so not a great deck, but fun when you have a big Krog. :slight_smile: