Leaping Apex

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Remove the 3 Prairie Yaks and:
+Triton Trainer x2 (They aren’t in the database yet)
+Time of Legends x1

A slight tweak to an Apex deck. Adding the Triton Trainers allows you to further boost most of the creatures in this deck for almost nothing since he’s a decent card on his own. Time of Legends simply lets you search for Aurora (I mean she’s always useful) and can also give you a chance at some possibly useful cards and it only costs 1. Other than that just play like a normal Apex deck. I’m sitting at a 100% winrate right now out of 6 games in ranked.

If you like my deck or have any suggestions please “like” and/or let me know. If you want to add me as a friend you can and if you’re level 15 or lower please add me as your recruiter and we can both get FREE stuff. GLHF!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.3
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x PRAIRIE YAK (3f)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
3x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
3x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)
2x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
1x FLOWERSILK FAERIE (2f 2F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
2x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
3x APEX PREDATOR (7f 3L 3F)

I am missing both Aurora and Time of the legends to biuld this list. I am new to the game, 10 hours of playtime and I do plan on maining blue, meaning Aurora will be my first craft. Until then what 2 cards should I use to replace the 2 legendaries? Im thinking prophet of the tides would work very well.

In addition could you explain what this decks match-ups are?

I am an expert TCG, CCG player btw, so need for noob talk.

You could throw another Feed the Forest and Flowersilk Faerie in. They don’t serve the same purpose, but they are 2 cards that I had in before I tweaked it some. I took the Flowersilk out since I felt that I didn’t need an extra farmer and it’s extra ability is too situational to be of real use mid-late game. I also removed the 3rd Feed the Forest since I found that it wasn’t always useful enough to justify 3 of them in this deck (but I’m still debating on adding it back in). As far as Prophet goes, you might add him in place of one/both of those 2 if you want. I don’t really like him, but he can be amazing at times. I’ll try to add a matchups section to the list when I get a chance, but the only thing I’ve really noticed that bother me are other green decks when you just end up building slower than them and faster red/yellow decks since you don’t have any real control cards.

Actually, now that I’m thinking about it; Gabrian Enchantress might be a decent replacement for Aurora. You can use the boost almost just as well as Aurora’s plus it gives you a little bit of help against anything with low health.