Six new cards! Steam trading cards! In celebration, the Steam Pack is on sale for a whole week.
##The Simmering Sextuplet
Today we are very excited to be adding six new cards to Faeria. It’s happening. Now. Enjoy.
Click the image above for a larger version.
Divine, uh? Divine is a new keyword meaning that the card cannot be targeted by events or abilities. However, it still receives damage from cards like Doomsday, Firestorm, Plague Bearer, … as the card isn’t directly targeted.
These cards will be immediately available from Battle Chests and crafting.
Since we’re on a roll with adding new cards, how about some more of a different kind?
##Steam trading cards
You can’t stop the card train once it’s rolling. Starting today. Faeria will have its very own collectible Steam trading cards.
Now you’ll be able to play a card game while collecting cards for the same card game, then trade those cards with others who also play this card game. It’s cards all the way down.
If you’re not familiar with how Steam trading cards work, read this helpful article from Valve. Collecting Faeria trading cards will work just the same as all other games on the Steam platform.
By collecting all of Faeria’s trading cards, you’ll be able to earn badges, special emoticons, and profile backgrounds for your Steam account.
In total, there are 8 trading cards to collect, featuring many of the most heroic characters from Faeria - and also Krog.
##Faeria mobile Early Access
As announced when we launched the Early Access of Faeria on mobile, we are closing both the Android Early Access and iOS TestFlight versions of Faeria. We would like to thank all of you for participating in the improvement of Faeria on mobile through the many pieces of feedback we have received for both platforms. We are hard at work to ensure that Faeria on mobile meets your expectations when it launches.
##Faeria’s iPad version
This update is also being propagated to the iPad but it will take a few hours before everyone have access to the update. We are actively working on preventing this sort of short inconsistencies between platforms in the future.
You’ll also notice that we have renamed the iPad version from “Faeria” to “Faeria Tablets”, this is a required temporary solution to give us flexibility ahead of the completion of the mobile version. Once Faeria is available worldwide for both tablets and smartphones, we will move back to a single “Faeria” app.
##Steam Pack: 40% Discount
In celebration of the addition of our new Steam trading cards, the Steam Pack will be discounted by 40% off until May 22nd! Doing the math, it will be available at the following prices:
- ¥ 2088
The Steam Pack contains the following rewards:
- 10 Battle Chests to start or complete your card collection, that’s 50 cards!
- 3 Mythic Chests to customize Faeria the way you want to
- 3250 Gems
- 1 Month of Goki to enjoy a boost of 5000 Gold on purchase and minimum 300 Gold per day for the next 30 days!
- An exclusive Card Back only available to those who purchase the Steam Pack
Note: You can only purchase the Steam Pack once per account. If you already own Goki, you will instantly receive the 5000 Gold upon purchase and extend the duration of you current Gold Miner by an extra 30 days.
Krog, the Ogre King
- Now requires 4 mountains (was 2 mountains)
- Battle Toad can now be summoned anywhere next to a Wind Gate
- Bugs caused by letting Grovecaller’s ability expiry as well as the timer run out have been fixed
- Fixed a bug where Herald of War’s +1 / +1 bonus stacked when a combat card was played
- Fixed an issue where the Protection effect could appear as an opaque black sphere on Mac OSX
- The avatar of a friend who has a notification in the friend list will not be hidden anymore
- Fixed an issue that prevented the deck/hand size information from appearing when you hovered your or your opponent’s deck
- Fixed lands not always playing their creation sound
- Fixed a bug causing an avatar that was purchased or awarded to be displayed incorrectly
- Improved user experience for friend’s context menus
- Memory & performance improvements
- VSync re-enabled on PC/Mac/Linux (No more 30FPS cap, PCMR rejoice!)
- Fixed an issue where opening the options would change the resolution to the screen native resolution, regardless of the user’s saved settings
- Fixed the position of the Settings dropmenu not aligned with the settings button anymore
- Fixed an issue that could occur in deck builder in certain languages
- The Faeria Team