(MANUALLY-MOVED) My ideas + feedback

Moved to here.
Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

:raising_hand:

This is not the post you are looking for.

This is indeed just a formatting test, mods, please ignore.

Ok, sorry about that.

REAL COMMENTS BELOW HERE.

OMG from shitpost to AAA post. :smiley:

Good ideas! May be you should participate in the DeviantArt Card Contest!

First @Xaxazak thanks for putting such monumental effort into making the post organizable and readable. There is a lot of stuff going on in the post but I want to highlight a few points.

I would like replays. This format wouldn’t be storage intensive and could be parsed by a script to generate the sequence of plays. I’d assume it would look something like hsreplay

This would probably only work as a custom mode with friends. Faeria is trying to be an Esport and playing casual games to practice for your ranked matches would become more difficult. Adding a separate custom game mode at this point in time would spread the small but growing player base a little to thin probably. [quote=“Xaxazak, post:1, topic:5210”]
Solo campaign DLC.
[/quote]

I’m sure they will add more solo mission packs and puzzles in the future. I’m actually excited for something like that.

I enjoyed reading your posts. I don’t want you to get your hopes up though. Abrakam is doing a lot of things right now, and between the growing playerbase, esports scene, Oversky content, and mountain of support and bug reports, they are gonna be swamped for a good long while. I don’t expect to see anything but bug fixes until Oversky rolls around (though I’d love to be proven wrong). Thanks for the post :smile:

Sorry, I intended to post in the feedback section and delete this one but I forgot I posted this test in the OT forum.

So if any mod can move it, please do so, thankyou.
(Alternately I can just post it there instead).

Ok, I’ll post this on the feedback forum and deprecate this one.
Sorry for the confusion.