[MC 17] Red Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 3.4
Difficulty: Beginners

3x QUEEN’S GUARD (6f)
2x DARING ADVENTURER (4f)
2x MACEMAN (4f)
3x IMPERIAL DRAIN
3x UNDERGROUND BRIGAND (3f 2M)
3x GIFT OF STEEL (3f 2M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x GRIM GUARD (4f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
2x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)

Very nice Deck! Easy to play, cheap to craft. Got me to Godrank in a jiffy. I’m surprised this deck doesn’t see more play in the current season.

Made a few adjustments: substituted a third Maceman (love that boy!) for one Brigand and replaced the Daring Adventurers with two kobold Baracks. Can apply enormous pressure to the enemy Orb if placed next to the enemy well spot. And it protects your well creature like Axe Grinder a the same time.

It’s a nightmare to play against Yellow Sac or Green Rush. Against Y Sac gifted guards come in handy to slowly burn the opponent down, I guess. Don’t know what to do against the massive green creatures. Feel like that’s Red’s weak spot overall.

I’m still fairly new to Faeria (about two months in), so any advice is appreciated. Thanks for the deck idea!

I put daring adventurers for fun. Another one maceman is more reliable. Green rush is hard counter to this deck. But it is not bad against GY sac, except If they get all 3 sky yaks from the beginning(or shaytan assassins and you haven’t good answer). Sometimes you should go face instead control the board and then finish the game with seifer’s wrath, flame burst, grim guard.

This deck rules!! No doubt. It got me to godrank when I was stuck at 5. :slight_smile: