Metashaker #2 - Tale of the old Disciple

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Just a simple blue deck built around spell synergies. You can change Orosei for Baeru, but since I see Orosei so little in match-ups I thought it would be cool to add him instead (besides, he can be very powerful in this deck, since it runs so many small creatures).

Added just 1 library since I’m not the risky type, but adding more might make the deck stronger.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.8
Difficulty: Advanced

2x ROYAL JUDGE (5f)
3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
3x TRITON CHEF (2f 2L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x AURORA’S DISCIPLE (3f 2L)
2x TALE OF THE OLD TURTLE (6f 2L)
1x OROSEI, DREAM OF THE DEEP (10f 2L)
3x SNOWSTORM LANCER (5f 2L)
2x PROPHET OF TIDES (3f 2L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
1x FORBIDDEN LIBRARY (1f 4L)
3x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)

I think this needs Spring Mochis and possibly Time of Legends :slight_smile:

Time of Legend is a good addition indeed. As for the Mochis, the only card it would affect is Orosei so I don’t think it would be a worthy trade. Anyway, since it’s a spell deck there is a lot of flexibility in terms of suiting it to each playstyle.

I was thinking Mochi might be better than Tale of the old Turtle, because it is a guaranteed reduction + provides a target for Orosei. But it is difficult to judge this deck’s economy without playing it - i.e. can you reliably get enough memoria to play Orosei + have a bunch of critters to convert?

Anyways, I like these kind of crazy decks. So cheers for sharing ))

Mochis? Ummm… there’s only one card Mochi would affect so that’s a stupid idea. Turtle is great in here IMO.

There is two as of now) And it could be easily adjusted to carry a few Windfalls as well. But anywho, just considered them an option for a potential memoria shortage.