Might be a BUG

I don’t know if it is a BUG but I just had such situation: I just played a pandora game and i lost because I didn’t know it’s gonna work that way :frowning: Heres the whole story:

I used Iona’s Mirror after my opponent played Ocarina of Time, then I paid all my 20 faeria for two ocarinas (in same turn) - but the game allowed me only to have one turn not two :frowning: maybe it should work that way maybe it shouldn’t…Next time i will know that it is wise to play second ocarina in the next turn…but i didn’t expected that outcome. Of course if it was meant to work that way I don’t have any problem with it :smiley: but maybe it should be considered how it should work…I find it as a possible bug because mostly if You try to do not working play the game doesn’t allow You to - here’s an example: the game would not allow me to use a Worlds Tear on a creature which didn’t attack a god this turn (not turning it into anything, but taking your faeria and allowing you to play card that does nothing) - maybe it should prevent to play double ocarina in same turn or give you two extra turns after playing two ocarinas because text on a card says: “Take an extra turn after this one” - so in my interpretation it should just give me extra turn twice :slight_smile:

best regards :smiley: I love Faeria since kickstarter :heart:

1 Like

Take an extra turn after this one.
Take an extra turn after this one.

Still gives you only one additional turn. The wording is perfect, sorry to say, it was you who misinterpreted it. If wording was “take additional turn”, it would be vague and allow you to think you can get multiples, but as it stands it explicitly says it allows you to have next turn, and doesn’t add to turn count.

To give you two extra turns, the wording on the second card played would need to be “Take an extra turn after the next one”.

Yeah you’re probably right…but still i think the game should prevent You from using it twice if its not workind that way…same as it prevents you from doing other stuff that wouldn’t work… like i gave ecample above or another example: Using Iona’s mirror if opponent didn’t use any treasures yet and get nothing but loose faeria anyways :slight_smile:

…and once again - i’m not complaining :slight_smile: if its not a bug then it is only mine suggestion to do something about it :slight_smile:

1 Like