Mistral Control

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck features Mistral Guide, coupling it with land acceleration and high-mobility plays to dominate the Faeria wells. A really fun deck to pilot, you will find a new puzzle around every corner - each turn offering many many lines of play as you fling creatures with Guide, teleport around the map, and dominate with air superiority in Champion. ~Enjoy Zfox

Land type(s): Neutral, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.2
Difficulty: Advanced

3x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
1x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
1x ORADRIM MONK (3f 2D)
3x DESERT TWISTER (5D)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x WINDBORNE CHAMPION (5f 5D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
1x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
3x WINDSTORM CHARGER (3f 2D)
3x MISTRAL GUIDE (4f 4D)

This deck just feels good to play. I jumped into it and crushed 10 games in a row. As I am pretty much new player, this never happened to me before. I used to play yellow rush, but I didn’t like that feeling when opponent outscales me and I don’t see any chance for comeback.

This deck just feels good to play. I jumped into it and crushed 10 games in a row. As I am pretty much new player, that never happened to me before. I used to play yellow rush, but this deck seems much more consistent (at least on low ranks).

I only found out today that Desert Twister can teleport enemy creatures. This deck looks fun! I am looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the video and the guide too.

1 Like