MonoGreen Control

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

A Mono Green Control Deck, meant to beat Red Burn, and with little less success, Yellow Rush. It also has a decent chance against blue decks, though I didn’t them a lot lately…

Card choices:

2x Feed the Forest: Obvious choice regarding the amount of high cost minions in the Deck. Don’t be afraid to use it on Living Willow or Sagami Grovecaller once they did their job!

3x Ruunin’s Guidance: Important Card vs Red Burn and Yellow Rush Decks. Use the buff to get favorable trades.

3x Elderwood Embrace: Also obvious choice, gives your taunt minions extra life to get good trades.

3x Living Willow: Very good card against aggro, combos with Elderwood Embrace and Earthcraft. Also good Faeria Collector early on in the game.

3x Tiki Caretaker: Early Faeria collector, the buff grants you better bord presence with your creatures.

3x Sagami Grovecaller: One of the best cards in the deck. Green lacks mobility, which this card provides. I think a Must Have in this deck

3x Grove Guardian: Good and relatively cheap block vs Aggro.

2 x Thyriam Golem: Flexible spot in the deck I feel, can be switched for more early game depending on the meta. Seedling is an alternative I switch in from time to time.

1x Ruunin, the Relentless: Also pretty flexible card. Got me good value vs. control decks but not an essential part of the deck.

6x Wild Avenger: “Cockblock” vs. Red Burn. You will often find yourself with a 5/20 Taunt that blocks any attempt to finish you off.

3x Oak Father: Really good mid- to lategame card. Don’t be afraid to play it with only a few forests on the board.

Tethra, Soul of the wind: Great Card for controlling the board. Huge mobility in combination with your buffs often close out the game.

Land type(s): Forest
Faeria cost: 4.3
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x SAGAMI GROVECALLER (4f 2F)
3x TIKI CARETAKER (3f 2F)
2x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
3x OAK FATHER (7f 2F)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
1x TETHRA, SOUL OF THE WILD (10f 2F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
3x GROVE GUARDIAN (5f 3F)
3x WILD AVENGER (6f 2F)