Monstrosity Meta

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Following the patch which occurred today, I wanted to take the time to make a Shaytan Monstrosity deck, The card recently got a significant buff and I wanted to see how it plays in ranked. After a few games I was pleasantly surprised with how effective the card can be. Cards like Wind Soldier can buff Shaytan Monstrosity very quickly and easily. The monstrosity has a charge 2 effect on the card, however I wanted to see if I could help that, even more. What I came up with was the addition of Mistral Guide to the deck, and the reason is as follows. Khalim now costs 3 lands to play, and for only one more land Mistral Guide can be played. This allowed room for 3 Air Elementals to be added to the deck, the 4/2 flyer can be used to get those extra lands necessary to play Khalim and Mistral guide. I chose to go with flying creatures because they have for the most part significantly higher damage than health, this significantly benefits your Shaytan Monstrosities. Enjoy the Deck, this is the final draft I came up with, please feel free to post your suggestions

PepperHound

Land type(s): Desert
Faeria cost: 3.5
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
1x KHALIM, SKY PRODIGY (5f 2D)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x FLASH WIND (2D)
1x GOLDEN AVIARY (3f 2D)
3x SHAYTAN MONSTROSITY (6f 4D)