Monstrosity Sac

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Basically a modified version of cappuccino’s sac deck. So the credit goes to him for the inspiration.

I removed khalim and bloomsprite and added +2 oaklings and +2 monstrosity’s.
I personally don’t like the rng of bloomsprite. It’s body is basically worthless, besides empowering your soul eaters, (which any card in the deck does just as good) and giving a random reduced cost green card with a very low chance of being useful. it doesn’t do anything else.
Oakling is imo a better card since any card in the deck will benefit a lot from +5/+5 buff, also it’s a decent faeria collector/sac target and frogify bait.

I removed khalim since i’ve never really had any greater success with him in any match-up. Normally he just gets hit with removal and if i’m lucky he manages to double collect 1 time. Double collecting is nice but not worth the slot imo.

Shaytan monstrosity is a test for now. The synergy of caretaker/oakling on it can make it very strong, very fast, and will make it a priority target for removal, (which can save your soul eaters) and the charge 2 is nice for collecting and with movement tricks from fanatic. Only downside is the 4 desert cost and it being extremely weak against voice of truth (but that could be said for any buff reliant card/deck)

Tl:dr +2 monstrosity +2 oakling -3 bloomsprite -1 khalim, I don’t like the rng of bloomsprite since it’s not consistent and can be a useless card if the rng goddess is against you. (which is often) I like the oakling buff on monstrosity (and any creature in the deck except another oakling) - is played exactly like cappu’s deck.

Thanks for reading my wall of text, and any feedback/suggestions/tips/critique is most welcome.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.3
Difficulty: Advanced

3x VILLAGE ELDER (2f)
3x BONE COLLECTOR (2f 1F)
3x TIKI CARETAKER (3f 2F)
2x OAKLING (5f 2F)
1x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
2x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
1x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
1x CELESTIAL TOWER (2f 2D)
3x SHAYTAN ASSASSIN (3f 2D)
3x DEMON WRANGLER (2f 1D)
2x SHAYTAN MONSTROSITY (6f 4D)
3x SOUL EATER (5f 3D 3F)

I don’t know if this deck is better than normal sac lists but I’ve played it a bit and it’s real fun. Monstrosity is shockingly useful and mobile.