My Crackthorn

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Crackthorn deck with cards added like “Deepwood grizzly”.

-“Deepwood grizzly” is a descent creature, costing only 1 green land meaning that u can summon it on turn 1 if u aren’t the first to play, and once boosted by your “Crackthorn beast” or “Elderwood embrace” it become a very frightening creature.

• i prefered to put “Sagami grovecaller” instead of “Syland horsemaster” because with her u can play offensive, but if u’ve got a situation close to your orb u can bring back easily a creature, better than with “Syland”.

-I’ve added 1 “Fire elemental” and removed 1 “Wood elemental” who’s been nerfed recently, i dunno if it is a good thing especially when u play 2 “Sagami grovecaller”, u tell me and of course replace him if necessary.

-You need 3 red lands and 3 green ones to be operational, but you also need to place green lands in strategic locations to be able to teleport your creature with “Sagami grovecaller”.

-Take care with the positioning of your “Crystal flower”, when its HP reach zero the enemy creature reappears and can attack on the same turn.

-This deck remains one of the strongest deck of the game, it combines 2 colors which are regular and without any surprises.

Mulligan: seek for “Sagami warrior”, “Axe grinder” (and play him even if he isn"t close to the opponent well, better starting to harvest faeria the sooner), “Fire elemental”, “Wood elemental”, “Groundshaker”, “Deepwood grizzly”.

Land type(s): Forest, Mountain
Faeria cost: 3.9
Difficulty: Beginners

3x SAGAMI WARRIOR (3f 1F)
2x SAGAMI GROVECALLER (4f 3F)
2x DEEPWOOD GRIZZLY (5f 1F)
1x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 3M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)