Need help understanding the game? Faeria Coaching can help!

Noob application!

In-Game Name: Ele

Faeria Experience: 3 days?

Time Zome: GMT+3 (East europe time)

Online hours: Most of the day with few exceptions.

I hope to get tips against cheating AI, general guidance on board strategies (land/ceature placement) and perhaps a goal deck I should build and learn to play.

Current deck: F2P Green with some outside inspiration.

1 Like

In-Game Name: Adalonie

Faeria Experience: approx. 2 weeks into the game. Completing the solo quests at the moment to buy more packs. unable to get past rank 23 in ranked play. :frowning:

Time Zone: GMT +8

Regular Online Hours: (GMT+8 9pm to 11pm) which translate to (GMT 1pm to 3pm)

What do you hope to get out of the coaching program?:
I would like to learn how to build and play a mono green deck or green blue deck. My target is to be able to reach rank 15 by next season. At the end of the session, perhaps I would also like to have some tips on how to beat level 20 fuguro.

Current Deck: Mono Green and Mid Range Red (both incomplete as I do not have the full set)

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Iā€™m hoping this is still going on :slight_smile:

In-Game Name: Voweriru.

Faeria Experience: I started playing a week ago, maybe it hasnā€™t yet been a week. The first half was pretty casual, but I started enjoying the game a lot and Iā€™ve been getting into it more and more. I got to rank 15 today.

Time Zone: GMT + 1

Regular Online Hours: Every day from around 20 to 23 I should be avaible, and on the weekends should be avaible pretty much any time.

What do you hope to get out of the coaching program?: Well, I want to become a better player overall. Iā€™ve watched a lot of videos and guides, and I feel Iā€™m still quite lacking in land placement some times, and also lack some general ā€œknow-howsā€ during some points in the game. I think all of this would come with experience, but I guess Iā€™d love this opportunity to hasten the process. :slight_smile:

Current Deck: Iā€™ve been winning most of my games with a Yellow Archers deck that I got from Aquablad youtube video. Iā€™ve been enjoying alot itā€™s playstyle. Altho to be honest, the decks Iā€™ve had the most fun playing with were Blue decks, but I reckon my skills are still lacking to pull those decks off as sucessfully as Iā€™d hope.

Well, thatā€™s it. Even if this isnā€™t a thing anymore, I guessā€¦ Nice to meet yaā€™ll. See ya on the ladder some day :wink:

1 Like

In-Game Name: sorason

Faeria Experience: New player, have been playing for the past 2 weeks, have played around 20 hours total mostly consisting of a few battle mode matches but mostly solo.

Time Zone: ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time)

Regular Online Hours: GMT = 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM

What do you hope to get out of the coaching program?: I want to get into the multiplayer scene so I would love a better grasp on the basics, I am a novice at card/strategy games and would like to change that. Also deck building is great, I am pretty bad at it so I would like to know more on that also.

Current Deck: I run two decks, a green control and a yellow rush (if they can even be called that)

Coach

In-game Name: thormond

Regular online hours: 12:00 - 23:00 CEST

Time Zone: CEST

Speciality: yellow archers, yellow control, luduan blue, 7+ blue, red mid, red ctrl, burn, GB 5+, apex, sac, wishes, sac wishes, rushes, deck building, RB meteor :thinking:

Rating: roughly top5 in the world combining achievements (3rd place @ esl, 4th place @ first monthly, 1st place @ frost cup, #15-#5 god on ladder in recent seasons <#10 atm>, all god cardbacks unlocked, earned title of ā€œthe best structure player in the worldā€ :ok_hand: :frowning2: )

References: catron44, RaXaH, most people in the faeria community and modgnikā€™s subs

Faeria Background: only have this one (1920:1080) http://imgur.com/a/IBK1v

A couple sentences about why you would make a good mentor: I could write something like ā€œIā€™m an experienced player with 1200 hours in blablabla but actually I leave faeria open before sleepā€ but that would be too out-of-character so Iā€™m gonna write this instead:

Currently Iā€™m the best player in this forum thread (((megalomania intensifies))) and the most humble. I understand human psychology on a molecular level, I can predict up to 5 opponentā€™s topdecks (the trick is to just list 5 worst outcomes in a descending order) and I can get 3 aurora dreams from a single spellwhirl (that one is actually true). I am legendary (no, I donā€™t have tempostorm subscribtion and Iā€™m still waiting for that delayed meta snapshot despite uninstalling hearthstone yesterday after losing to an aggro warrior with a 7/4 Arcanite Reaper). I despise rush and desire to spread anti-aggro propaganda among younger generation hence Iā€™m applying for this gig (but the actual reason is some extra $$ )

1 Like

Hey Guys,

I am RaXaH a currently top 20 player. Faeria is my most favourite game and I want to share my passion with you guys. In my coaching sessions I will teach you how to approach the game in general and how to improve your gameplay by using some decks as samples. But what I will not teach you is how to play deck XY in specific, because in my opinion this will not bring you a step further in being better in this game. My coaching is addressed to beginners and medium experienced players and will contain - depending on how much you already know - Basic game mechanics, how you can find the best play, how you should do your land placement and finally how you should approach your deckbuilding. My explanations will be often pretty mechanic and mathematic, so be prepared :wink: I am pretty confident about being the best choice for you as a Faeria coach and I am looking forward to share my Faeria passion with you. If you also think I am the right person to coach you, feel free to contact me over the Faeria Discord Channel (RaXaH) and we can arrange an appointment which will suit both of our schedules.

1 Like