Neutral Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

I made a few tweeks to an existing Neutral Rush Deck i found online.

id be interested to know what you all think. And any changes i should make.

Land type(s): Neutral
Faeria cost: 2.9
Difficulty: Beginners

2x FARM BOY (1f)
2x HILLTOP ARCHER (4f)
2x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
2x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
2x HEALING SONG (3f)
2x SAFEGUARD (3f)
2x FREEDOM FIGHTER (5f)
2x FALCON DIVE (1f)
2x MASTER SWORDSMAN (3f)
1x MAGDA, QUEEN OF MEROVAL (4f)
2x UNLIKELY HERO (2f)
2x WAR YAK (5f)
1x QUEEN’S ASSASSIN (3f)
2x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
2x REBEL SLINGER (3f)
2x REBEL GLIDER (3f)

hmm, I think if you win, it will only be against beginning players.

neutral cards are all much weaker than colored. …So I think that they are only good as a complement, not as a primary fighting force.

for example, in my current red/yellow deck, I run King’s Guards x3 and Court Jester X3, but that’s it. They complement my overall deck strategy, but don’t necessarily define it.

You should pick a color and slowly start building from there

Thanks for the tips. I just want it to be on android so much. it just feels like a touch screen game to me. but i love it way more than hearthstone.

i also think that it will be quite difficult to win with it… for me, it looks like a mid-range version of a neutral rush, but without big treats…

i tried myself the neutral rush idea and reached rank 6. but could not reach god rank :frowning: it is to difficult to win against red ctrl or mid-range green.

this was or is the deck:

Campfire x3
Falcon Dive x3
Cutthroat Bandit x3
Master Swordsman x3
Outland Ranger x3
Punishment x3
Rebel Slinger x3
Maceman x3
Freedom Fighter x3
King’s Faithful x3

Gameplay:
Build Dual lands until you reach the opponent globe. The most valuable spot is on the faeria well right in front of his Globe. You can siege his globe an gather enough faeria for continuous attacks. Use the Freedom Fighter as “extended removal”, he can gather faeria deal damage an survive to deal extra damage the following turns. Outland Ranger, Campfire and Falcon Dive give the extra damage when needed. Campfire can also be used to survive a Seifers Wrath, Flame Burst or to dodge choking sand.

Mulligans:
King Faithfull, Freedom Fighter and Mace Man are the Cards you want to have in your opening hand.

Side Board:
Hauned Outlaw, Safeguard, Rebel Glider and Outcast Tower fit quite well in this deck. The most valuable is the Outcast Tower. It prevents the opponent from gathering faeria so that he can´t recover or build defensive forces and it can also be used to block a field in front of your globe and give you time.

Worst Matchups:
Good Luck against Midrange Green

-Babadon