Orosei 666

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

When the 6 cost creatures are transformed by orosei, there is less variance regarding the 8 cost creatures they can transform into (colossi, icerock giant, baeru, ignus, or battle ogre).

Egg of wonders can transform into your 6 cost creatures. Forbidden library helps pull out cards for the orosei combo and also help flip your eggs. farmboy is a cheap collector to compensate for the naturally high faeria cost of the deck. The guards are also good collectors, defenders, and faeria gain and draw power. Emperor’s command can be used as a flexible tool to kill your own library or heal against rush/burn decks.

Wavecrafter is interesting in that it messes up with combo decks which are starting to become prevalent in ladder. It can also set up a combo of your own if you have failed experiment -> stormspawn and orosei in hand. Just +1 when your turn begins again to get 7 faeria, then with the FE->SS get to 10 fearia, then boom orosei.

Mulligan for farmboy, queens/kings guard, library. Build lakes defensively. Only create the 3rd and 4th lakes when you have wavecrafter, egg, or library in hand. Otherwise, prioritize solidifying your defensive land triangle. Against control decks that play slowly, you can afford to build up one side immediately to secure some aggressive lands.

Note that this has been only piloted twice in Casual and both were pub-stomps. Please let me know how it works out for you and what changes you would make. Have fun :smiley:

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake
Faeria cost: 5.3
Difficulty: Advanced

3x FARM BOY (1f)
3x QUEEN’S GUARD (6f)
3x KING’S GUARD (6f)
3x STEAMFORGE ENFORCER (6f)
3x STORMSPAWN (10f 2L)
1x OROSEI, DREAM OF THE DEEP (10f 2L)
3x EGG OF WONDERS (5f 3L)
3x WAVECRAFTER (6f 3L)
3x FAILED EXPERIMENT (1f 1L)
2x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
2x FORBIDDEN LIBRARY (1f 4L)
1x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)

I definitely like it!
I am glad that in The Hub began to appear more interesting decks. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’ve actually had this idea for this deck for a long time now but haven’t gotten to making it because I hypothesized that it would be totally unviable. Honestly, reading your Epic Eggs deck gave me that little push to create this deck. Hope you try it out for yourself and let me know how it works out. Cheers. :smiley:

Cool deck! Didn’t see this until now.

Just want to say Mirror Phantasm is great with Orosei. You get 2 bodies and they can transform into either Walking Fortress or Red Devil. You can transform Farm Boys with MP initially, but it does mess with the eggs…