Orosei 7

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck is a mix between an Orosei deck and a Blue 7 deck.

The goal of the deck isn’t to play “Orosei, dream of the deep” at any cost, absolutly not, u’ll see that u easily can win without him, it is just a good card among all the others.

But since you play many creatures that have a gift ability, others creatures that creat/transform some creatures (like “Mirror phantasm”), “Orosei” fits perfectly in the deck since you’ll often have a lot of creatures on the board that already gave u their gift ability, that’s why i added “Orosei” in the deck.

This deck is a control deck, also have a lot of creatures with a high mobility (many creatures with flying and/or charge), and also many creatures that lower the cost of others creatures costing 7 faeria or more.

I’ve had some good results with it, test it and don’t hesitate to tell me what u think.

Peace.

Land type(s): Lake
Faeria cost: 4.7
Difficulty: Beginners

3x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
3x GABRIAN COMMANDER (3f 2L)
1x GABRIAN WARDEN (7f 2L)
3x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
2x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x SPELLWHIRL (2L)
1x BAERU, THE FIRST WAVE (8f 3L)
3x WAVECRASH COLOSSUS (8f 2L)
1x OROSEI, DREAM OF THE DEEP (10f 2L)
2x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
3x GABRIAN ARCHON (4f 2L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 3L)

I have never played a mono blue deck before, and I am going to give this deck a try on the ladder! I love control decks, and I crafted Baeru for it (I have all other core Legendary cards etc).

It should be a lot of fun, and what are the bad matchups for your deck btw?

Hi Shissan, i’d say that your worst matchup should be all kind of rushes decks (especially the red one), the problem won’t be a creature problem since you play some very good creatures in that deck, but if your opponent is agressive and hit u with direct damages in the same time you’ve got nothing to gain HP.
In that case you could add 1 or 2 “The emperor’s command” (very good card with many uses) and u can remove 1 “Spring mochi” and/or 1 “Water elemental”.

Thanks a lot for the information, and I will adjust to help against rush decks on the ladder :slight_smile: