Here is some (but not all) of the pandora treasures that should be balanced
- The hammer: 5 damage anywhere + an endless deck? I think it should be 5 damage anywhere but face.
- Void guardian - useless without the hammer but OP with it.
- The Mirror - your opponent just plaid a hammer? That can be your lucky day for 2 hammers in his face and 2 in your deck. Your opponent played the blood golem (the one that deals damage and refills faeria wells) let’s refill the wells MULTIPLE times AND deal multiple damage cos y not. Any other card? well you just got 2 of them for only 2 faeria.
- The blood golem: remove the refiling of faeria wells, as the wells don’t get emptied, the golem is powerful enough by itself. Having 2 of them can cause an insane amount of damage in one turn as the multiple damage is dealt multiple times
- The carpet: Fill your (most likely nearly empty) hand with flash winds. This allows bypassing taunts and moving your 20 attack creatues accross the board. Or even if there isn’t a 20, just having an axotil survive for a turn means 12 face dmg.
- The 9/1 stick for 2 faeria. Useless due to many counters. Make it divine.