Today’s patch notes contains a number of bug fixes, highlights some known bugs, and details a few price changes in the store.
- First win of the day no longer happens for casual AND ranked modes independently. It will now only apply once a day, in whichever mode you obtain your first win.
- Fixed Annoying Gnat + Demon Wrangler interaction where the Gnat could be summoned where the Demon Wing appeared, making the two tokens overlap each other.
- Fixed endgame issue when both players died at the same time.
- Fixed Failed Experiment where cards that cost less than 3 faeria were set to a cost of 3 after playing a creature or skipping the turn.
Update: We’ve had to roll back this change until we can implement a more proper solution next week. Failed experiment will still work as before with this bug.
- Slam is now applied to adjacent creatures, even if the creature attacked has Protection.
- Jump and Charge icon glitches fixed
- Windstorm Colossus is now correctly set to minimum 5 cost as intended.
- Volcanic Colossus is now correctly set to minimum cost 7
Puzzle #45 is being temporarily replaced by a copy of Puzzle #39, as #45 is currently unplayable with the changes to Soul Pact. You will receive the same reward as normal and, should you complete this puzzle before the new version is added, you will be able to play the new puzzle in replay mode.
- Creatures that are added to your hand after playing Failed Experiment won’t benefit from the cost reduction.
- Tiki Piper incorrectly costs two forests. This is not intentional and will be fixed in a later update.
- Pandora coins will now be sold at 2 for $2.99 (rather than 1 for $1.49)
- The following Rare cosmetics will be decreased in price:
- Avatar and Orbs from $2.49 to $1.99
- Wells and Card Backs from $1.99 to $0.99
- Russian players will now see prices closer to a direct conversion from the USD values, but still listed in their own currency
- Brazilian purchases will now be made in USD
As always, if you encounter any bugs or have any questions then please don’t hesitate to let us know via the usual reporting channels.
- The Faeria Team