We have just pushed a server and client update to fix a number of bugs that had been reported to us since yesterday.
It will take a few days for this update to be available for iPad players through the App Store - the iPad client will still be able to play until then, but will be affected by the below bugs until the new version is approved by Apple.
- Fixed a bug which caused the game to crash when clicking the back arrow out of a lobby
- Fixed a bug in Pandora which caused the “treasure found” to not work
- When a player disconnects while a game is launching from a lobby, other players in the lobby will no longer be frozen
- Changes applied to Jalmyr’s puzzles #25 and #27 following recent card balance changes
- Fixed a bug where using a mythic card to create a mythic card (cards such as Battle Toads) would cause a client crash
- Fixed a bug which caused some players to crash when returning to the world map after completing a mission.
- Fixed a bug caused when opening the Adventure Pouch with language set to Korean
- Improvements made to the diversity of Wild Mission Packs
As always, please let us know of any bugs you discover, either on our Discord servers or by contacting us at email@example.com